Problem with three different cards

Hello,

i have three different card in my system. Nexus-s, Budget s1500 from technotrend and SkyStar 1 CI. I have a problem with modules not loading in right order so every time i reboot some card doesn't work. If i try them simultaneously they work but i can't get them working together.

Does somebody know how to load modules in the right order that they would work. And how to do this in the boot sequence. I am using Ubuntu with latest v4l-dvb drivers.

Thanks