De : linux-dvb-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-dvb-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De
la part de Philip Lawatsch
Envoyé : mardi 7 mars 2006 15:25
À : Nico Sabbi; linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re:  MT2060 Tuner support

Nico Sabbi wrote:
> Philip Lawatsch wrote:
>>

>>> I've got a "Digivox Mini SL" from MSI.
>>>
>>> Usb vendor id (cold and warm) is 0xeb1a
>>> Product id: 0xe360 (cold) and 0xe361(warm)
>>>
>>> Scanning works fine (all channels are found) however I can not lock onto
>>> a channel and actually get the traffic:
>>>

>> My bad. I was stupid enough to forget to add a -r to tzap :(
>>

> how does this device receive low power transmissions?

If you mean how good it works with poor signal quality then I'm sorry
but I have no idea. I happen to live about 200m next to the dvb-t test
sender here. So, I pretty much have a very high signal quality :)

kind regards Philip

Wanadoo vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.
Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.