Re: Re: DVB-H Transport Stream available for download

dvbsnoop (latest from cvs.tuxbox.org) should do the most of
dvb-h/t (hopefully). If something is missing I would like to know.

Latest implementation done, was PID 0x15 network sync...

Next version on Sourceforge will be published, when I have finished
some of the DSM-CC stuff (BIOPs, TAPs, etc.) and some user contributed
patches.

http://cvs.tuxbox.org

rasc

Francesco Schiavarelli schrieb:
dan wrote:

I know this is a linuxtv list but you can analyse your stream with TSReader Lite from www.coolstf.org

Dan

Thanks, but I already use it daily ;)
Unfortunately it won't tell you anything useful with that sample (even in IP mode). Anyway I'll contact TSReader author and ask if he's going to support those kind of streams.

Francesco