Re: typhoon usb dvb-t card low signal

hi again,

I have gone a little bit deeper using an usb sniffer under windows to be able
to compare what is done by the linux and the windows driver.

It seems that the pid filters set by windows are a little bit different which
can result in less transfert under windows.
So here are the packets i have under windows:
- 05 : reset pid table
- 04 00 00 00
- 04 01 12 00
- 04 02 e0 00
- 04 03 e1 00
- 04 04 e2 00
- 04 06 e7 00

and under linux:
- 04 00 31 01
- 04 01 32 01
- 04 02 00 00
and there is no reset of the pid table.

Can someone explain if this can be the reason and how can i solve this ?

Bertrand