Re: How to receive an MPEG2-TS stream from network

Hi,

The stream is sent in RTP.
The app takes the RTP stream from eth0, then parses it and the payload
(the MPEG2-TS) is available for sending it to another device or copy it
to a buffer and here's where the confusion relies because I would like
to know how could I pass the MPEG2-TS stream to the demux.

Do I have to pass through a fake frontend dummy device? If this is the
case where can I get info for doing it?

Thanks!

Regards,

Pedro