DVico FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus - no /dev/dvb tree

I've been using one of the original (rev 1.0) DViCO Plus boards in my MythTV
backend for a while with excellent results, however I recently got one of
the newer ones (rev 1.1) to use as a second encoder and I've hit the same
issue.
	Anyway, I'm not sure if it helps but the newer card works with the
Windows drivers that came with the older card.