Patch collection for bt8xx cards for Kernel 2.6.16-rc4

Subject: Patch collection for bt8xx cards for Kernel 2.6.16-rc4
Changelog:
1. patch-bt8xxtxt: syncs documentation for bt8xx cards to the definitions
   defined in bt878.h, whitespace cleanups, very compact now
2. patch-dvbdocs: syncs "avermedia.txt" to the 2.6 demands (no more
insmod-statements)
   updates "readme.txt" to the current state of kernel 2.6
3. patch-dmxdev: Cleans up dead code in dmxdev.c and dmxdev.h
4. patch-dvbfrontend: whitespace cleanup, change mode of module params to
0644
5. patch-cx24110: check msg_len in cx24110_send_diseqc_msg, clean up printks
   fix relay handling
6. patch-dvbbt8xx: remove op_sync_orin and irq_err_ignore, clean up printks
   fix relay handling
7. patch-bt878: remove op_sync_orin and irq_err_ignore,
   misc cleanup and robustness tweaks
Signed off by: Uwe Bugla <uwe.bugla@xxxxxx>
Applies against: linux-2.6.16-rc4
Pushed directly forward to: Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxx>
Copy to: Edgar Toernig <froese@xxxxxx>
Copy to: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx

Authors:
1. me
2. me
3. Peter Beutner / me
4. Edgar Toernig / me
5. Edgar Toernig / me
6. Edgar Toernig / me
7. Edgar Toernig / me
For parts 4 - 7 I adapted contexts and line numbers to make them suitable
for the latest kernel version. In part 3 I corrected some errors for the
same purpose.

As the dvb-bt8xx gatekeepers do not seem to be worth the effort there will
be no more discussion from my part anymore.
This stuff is for users willing to get their cards working.
What the dvb-bt8xx gatekeepers are exposed to do with it I do not care for
one more second anymore.
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the dictatorship of mediocrity!

As far as the dvb-bt8xx gatekeepers complete behaviour is concerned,
a. Edgar already mentioned all necessary things to say
b. any similarities to real existing Microsoft philosophy is strictly
unintentional of course....

Ciao
Uwe