To: "Pavel Paprok" <ppaprok@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: Budget card with CI seen as "budget", not"budget-ci"

Hi all,
Hello !

I just playing with some dvb-s card, ordered as "Win TV-NOVA CI".
(but based on info on attached cd it is "TT-budget S-1500")
This card came with CI extension board, so I want to use it to
receiving
some Cryptoworks encrypted programs, in conjunction with
SCM Cryptoworks adapter a Cryptoworks card.
Kernel is latest 2.6.15.4, latest mercurial, player is latest
vlc /w dvb support compiled in.

PROBLEM:
 ...is that pci subid of card (0x017) cause detect and serve it by
"budget"
driver instead "budget-ci", so CI option is unavailable:
[...]

I sent three patches in this list a few ago that shall correct this.
Could you check if they works for you ?

Perceval.