Re: Kworld-ATSC110

Michael Krufky wrote:
Guys, please test this tree as it stands right now:

do:
hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/atsc

Is this ready to be merged into the main tree yet?

Yes it is good. Please push it so others can try it out. Thanks for putting the tda9887_conf back in. I still can't see how it make any difference in the actual functionality but we will leave it in for now.

Everyone should be aware that they need to do the following to get the modules loaded.

Here is what I had to do.

 1. load saaa7134
 2. load saa7134-dvb
 3. run something to get the nxt2004 firmware to load, like azap.
 4. load tuner
 5. remove tuner
 6. load tuner (it always loads the second time)
 7. remove the tda9887 that was loaded by something else.
 8. Run a tv program like tvtime that accesses the video device.
 8. load tda9887 (now that the ntx2004 is up and configured).

I will work on making this more automatic but for now this is what it takes.

Curt