[RFC] ioctls to read PTS of a decoder

Hi all,

we'd like to read the presentation timestamp of audio and video
decoders. That is (in preferred order) the PTS of the currently played
frame or the last decoded frame or the last extracted PTS from a PES.
The intention is to gain knowledge about the currently display picture
or sound. Using this it is easier to calculate how far playback or
trickmode has progressed, where to jump during fast forward or which
picture is actually displayed during a pause.

To make it possible I propose adding these two ioctls to audio.h and
video.h:

#define AUDIO_GET_PTS              _IOR('o', 19, __u64)
#define VIDEO_GET_PTS              _IOR('o', 57, __u64)

Best regards,
Andreas