Terratec Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS: new Information

Hi everyone,
I want to buy me Cinergy XS and read this Discussion and an other here in the list. Last info was that Xceive US hasn't been called and so there was no reply ragarding whether they would give some information about the device so a driver could be made.

What I want to ask is just how the current status is about getting the Cinergy T USB XS running under linux (DVB-T and/or analog).

Dirk Bierfeld