Re: High level CI support in MythTV

Klaas de Waal wrote:
Hi Henrik & Manu,

This is to report a success!!
I have MythTV working with the Twinhan Cab-CI card for DVB-C with the Alphacrypt 3.05 CA module (as sold by satshop.nl) and a conditional access smartcard from "tvhome" in the Netherlands (www.tvhome.nl).
I have done the following:
In the DST driver (hg version date 2 februari 2006):
- applied patch "linux-dvb/2006-January/007452.html" as referred to in MythTV ticket #844 I did this manually as patch does not seem to understand the line-wrapped html format. - edited the ".type_flags" definition of the DCT-CI device to DST_TYPE_HAS_NEWTUNE | DST_TYPE_HAS_FW_2. This is described by Manu somewhere. Patchfile dst.patch is attached.

Sounds great. Full credit goes to Henrik for his work on the MythTV support.

If you put the DVB fixes in the hg version I can of course test it again.

It is undergoing some changes, but you can find here for updates in the meantime, till things are in MAIN.
http://www.thadathil.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/v4l-algo-test?cmd=archive;node=70266933831bc8efd85ecf808651595f79aede60;type=bz2

Manu