av7110 problem

Hi,

I'm trying to diagnose a problem with a av7110 based Hauppauge Nexus-S
version 2 card with irdeto CA module. After a few days it fails to
receive encrypted channels. It happens irregularly, sometimes it will
happen after a day, sometimes after 3-4 days. The symptom is zero
traffic being sent from the card through to the user mode application,
even though the correct PID has been selected for filtering.

I can see dumps of the PMT during the failure and the code appears to
correctly select the right ECM pid and send it through to the CAM.

If I restart the code, which does a complete close and reopen of the
CA interface and other DVB interfaces, the channel tunes correctly
immediately. Also during the time it has failed, unscrambled channels
will tune correctly by filtering on their PID, suggesting it is a CA
related propblem.

I would like to know there are any ideas on how I could diagnose this
further. Is it possible to determine whether the card is in fact
sending the ECM stream to the CAM?

Any help that anyone may be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Phil