[linux-dvb] Re: [video4linux-cvs] Add support for the Avermedia 777 DVB-T card

Hi, Michael

Michael Krufky wrote:
> Hartmut,
>
> Jose resubmitted his patch using dvb-pll ... Could you check this over
> and apply it in place of the other patch if things look good to you?  I
> really do prefer this method, unless you know of other issues that I am
> not aware of.
>
> I'd like to let you handle this, since there are other problems over
> there that you have described in your prior email...  unless you want to
> just ACK it and let me apply, if you are short for time.
>
> Thank you ,
>
> Michael Krufky

Ok, at the first glance there is only a minor issue with this patch and
it will not give optimum performance if the Philips recommendatios are
right.
I was not aware that dvb-pll already just provides the byte lists, so
we can agree to move the tuning code for MT352 to dvb-pll as a compromise.

Best regards

  Hartmut