[linux-dvb] new/unsupported usb device 1498/9206

Hi list,

I just got the response from Hanftek, while waiting for their permission
to forward it on list I'll make a quick summary:

basically they say that the USB IC manufacturer (Uli Electronics I
guess) is working on a Linux driver. Eventually they (Hanftek) will make
it available on the site when ready.

What do you think, should we "push" Uli Electronics a little bit in
order to get something?

BTW if someone else is trying to find something 'bout the UMT-012 on the
Hanftek website, don't wonder if nothing is there, they told me that it
will appear on the site only if (and when) there will be updates
available.

DAniele