[linux-dvb] DVB-S not working (KWorld DVB-S 100)

Ok, I got the card working pretty well.  Composite in and S-Video seem to work fine.  However, DVB-S does not seem to work at all.  Previously, I thought it might have been the LNB; however, I have come to the conclusion that it isn't the LNB at all.  Both dvbscan -l 10750 and dvbsnoop both return incorrect values and I am unable to tell if I am even getting close to a lock at all.

Does anyone know if DVB-S is currently in working condition with this card?