[linux-dvb] Tevion DVBT-220RF

--- Hartmut Hackmann <hartmut.hackmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi, Brett
>
> brett coady wrote:
> > Hi, Peter
> > Hi, Hartmut

Thankyou very much :-D

After a Kernel upgrade (for a fresh start), CVS
dvb-kernel and the patch

I have nice dolby audio on linux now.

>From Kaffeine:

---------

2 - NINE HD
Mime:

Audio:
A/52 2.0 (dolby) 448kb/s
Video:
MPEG (libmpeg2) 1920x1080

---------

9 - TEN HD
Mime:

Audio:
A/52 2.0 (stereo) 256kb/s
Video:
MPEG (libmpeg2) 1934x1088

---------
(there was no 5.1 program at the time) ;-)

I dont think the windows drivers support passthrough ?
http://www.kworld.com.tw/en/product/da/001/dvb-t220.htm

The only problem I have tuning is that some of my
distant region (Wollongong) added Channels in Kaffeine
crashes the program.

however I can tune the channels with VLC?

I will watch the fault/s being fixed in the other
posts.

73 Brett