[linux-dvb] High level CI support in MythTV

Hi all,

As I mentioned before I have done some work in getting HLCI to work for
mythtv. It is currently working good for me so I have submitted the patch
to the mythtv trac. It needs to work together with the patch I sent
earlier,
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-January/007452.html if you
are a Twinhan CI user. Please try it out and let me know if the mythtv+dst
patches work for you as well.

The mythtv patch can be found at
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/844#preview.

Regards,