[linux-dvb] using nxt200x in the flexcop driver

On 1/15/06, Kirk Lapray <kirk.lapray@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Without having a NXT2002 card to try I am not sure how much I will be able
> to help.
>
> Just by looking at what is going on here it looks like the tuner might not
> be changing.  The way I wrote the nxt200x module was by taking taking the
> nxt2002 and nxt2004 modules and combining them into one.  A lot of pieces of
> code were the same and were easily merged.  Other places were completely
> different and a simple case function calls the appropriate code.  A good
> place to start would be by looking at the nxt2002 and nxt200x code and
> comparing them for the NXT2002 chip.  Most likely there is something that I
> just overlooked when I put in the nxt2002 code.  You could also try turning
> on debug in the nxt200x and dvb-pll modules and see if that could give us
> some more information on exactly what is going on.

Kirk-

Thanks for the speedy reply.  :-)  I thought I'd write you an email to
let you know where things were at before I got down & dirty into this
code.  It looks like I'll just have to do a side-by-side comparison of
the i2c registers that get changed, etc.....  Doesnt seem like it
should be too difficult...  I'll let you know how things turn out.

Thanks,

Mike Krufky