[linux-dvb] Re: AVerTV Hybrid+FM PCI

Rob,

I'm sorry to say that I don't actually own the card yet.  I plan to
buy it when I have the funds - and be sure that I'll share my
experiences with you and everyone else on linux-dvb as soon as
possible.
The problem is that I have University interviews coming up, and I'm
having to save all my money to pay for travel expenses.

The best advice I can give you until I find out more is to upgrade to
a 2.6.15 kernel, which appears to contain rudimentary support for this
new type of card - then report back with your findings.

What would be really great is if you posted your dmesg and lspci -v
output to the mailing list.  The more data there is available to the
folks who write drivers and make distros, (and the enthusiastic folks
with no discernable talent, such as myself!), the better!

Cheers,
Tom :)