[linux-dvb] Avermedia 777 DVB-T

Hi,

snaker wrote:
> I read about it in v4l at redhat[1] and try with these patch but it seem
> not run.
>
> [1]
> http://www.archivum.info/video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx/2005-07/msg00123.html
>

> snaker wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>anybody have runnig avermedia 777 DVB-T ?
>>
>>everything what I have tried until now has not worked, its true that i
>>dont have much idea of DVB but searching for google i dont found much
>>info.
>>
>>I had compiled cvs modules of linux4linux and nothing.
>>
>>anybody have idea?
>>
>>i attach some info of my card and system.
>>
>>thx

Looks like currently nobody is working on it. The point is that it uses
an unusual chip combination. As far as I know:
SAA7134, TDA9886(7), MT352, tuner is TD1316.
All these components are supported, just the combination needs to be
implemented (though MT352 causes some trouble).
I don't have a card to test and - to be honest - other priorities. So
you should not rely on me in this case, i will yust be able to give
some hints.

Best regards
    Hartmut