[linux-dvb] Problems with KWorld DVB-S 100

I still cannot get DVB to work.  Dvbsnoop keeps reporting false and/or incorrect signal values.  I followed the procedure you did and sttill I am at a loss.

What LNBf do you have?  Perhaps that might give some clue to the problem?

My LNBf:

RF: 11.7-12.5GHz
IF: 950-1750MHz
LO: 10.75GHz