[linux-dvb] Dvico Fusion DVB-T and 2.6.14 compiling issue

strangedodgydude@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>I am running fedora Core 4 and have a Dvico Fusion DVB-t lite HDTV card. I
>have updated my freshly built box with Yum and have download the Linux
>driver from Chris Pascoe's site and applied the latest patch.
>
>The problem I am getting is when I try to compile the driver I get the
>following error.
>
>Can't seem to find anyone else with these issues.

Don't use the driver from Chris's site... It has been included in the
vanilla kernel for a long time now.

Any recent kernel will come with support out-of-the-box... I think his
driver was added around 2.6.10 days, but was marked broken for a little
while... It is currently supported in v4l-dvb cvs when compiled against
2.6.12 or later.

http://www.linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/How_to_build_from_CVS

Hope this helps,

Mike