[linux-dvb] SkyStar 1 CI and Matrix Revolutions CAM module

Hello,

Did somebody tried this combination. I tried with original Viaaccess
module and it works great, but with Matrix Module i get bad picture with
FTA channels and it doesn't decode scrambled channels.

I would appreciate any information regarding this issue.

Thanks

Gregor Fuis