[linux-dvb] USB dvb-s devices

I haven't been keeping up on the latest USB toys for satellite signal
reception and was wondering what's available.  I'm interested in devices
and any comments about them that you might have.

Thanks,
Jim

Words to live by for all of us                   | /~\ The ASCII
http://medjugorje.hr.nt4.ims.hr                  | \ / Ribbon Campaign
                                                 |  X  Against
                                                 | / \ HTML Email

     Political correctness violates your First Amendment rights!