[linux-dvb] Another Twinhan VP20310 problem: me too!

You could try (K)Ubuntu Breezy just for smiles. I found that detected my DVB
hardware very well. Ubuntu's good about patching the kernel for all the
hardware issues. I was able to get DVB viewing up an running almost
immediately with Klear and Xine. Klear won't work without a valid
channels.conf and it needs to be configured to use the right DVB device. I
have a Technisat Skystar DVB-S and a KWorld DVB-T. Other kernels (distros)
have not detected the KWorld card.

William