[linux-dvb] Re: AVerTV Hybrid+FM PCI

Nobody knows anything? :(

I've just found this in the new 2.6.15 kernel:

+ CONFIG_VIDEO_DPC
+ This is a video4linux driver for the 'dpc7146 demonstration board' by
+ Philips-Semiconductors. It's the reference design for SAA7146 bases
+ [sic] boards, so if you have some unsupported saa7146 based,
+ analog video card, chances are good that it will work with this
+ skeleton driver.

So it looks like it may, just may, be supported...
I'm getting the impression that the saa7146 bit is for Analogue tuning
and the mt352 bit is for digital.  What we really need is somebody
with this card to check it out, see what works and what doesn't.
AVerMedia seem very supportive about Linux, so I'm confident it'll
work one way or the other, eventually.  I'll buy one and report back
as soon as I have the cash!