[linux-dvb] Missing satellite tuning (Eurobird 1) info file for Kaffeine...

This satellite was missing from the Kaffeine /dvb-s directory.
It was missing. Sky Digital in the UK uses it. I just kind of
copy/pasted the Astra file and changed what needed to be changed.
In case anybody is interested.

I attached it. In case it doesn't get through, it is named
"Eurobird1-28.5E" and the content is:
# Eurobird 28.5E SDT info service transponder
# freq pol sr fec
S 11679000 V 27500000 2/3

(I had been able to get Kaffeine working with a channel list from 2
DVB cards - impressive. Try that in Windows where every card manufacturer has
their own closed source program to play DVB. Currently I am trying to get it
working in my new installation.)