[linux-dvb] Read Error from DVB device

I have tried to search through past topics to see if this has been brought up
before.  If this is old news/already fixed please accept my apologies.

I have a small program that reads from the dvr device under adapter0.  All it is
doing is looping and displaying the PIDs of packets it receives.  The frontend
is tuned and the dmx is set to 0x2000.  While looping the read() call will
sometimes return with a -1 and perror() reports "value to large for defined
data type".  Has anyone else seen this behavior?  I have a pcHDTV HD3000 card.
The problem exists on both SuSE 10 (kernel 2.6.13), FC4 (kernel 2.6.14) as well
as in an old version from CVS running on 2.6.10.  If no one else has seen this
behavior, I will grab the latest CVS to see if it is still there.  Not sure if
it is card specific or not.

Thanks,

Rusty