[linux-dvb] Re: Freecom DVB-T USB Stick initialisation failure

Chris,

Can you report back if this stick is working on your machine. A couple of
us have had problems with kernel oops and freezes and crashes after
dvb-usb reports back:

bulk message failed: -71

I saw a post re this earlier on that suggests the problem may be at a
lower level than the dvb modules, and somebody has suggested that it's
because the device is drawing more power than USB should do.  However,
nobody has suggested a solution yet and the stick works fine on M$.
Anybody???

Good luck
Simon