[linux-dvb] Driver b2c2_flexcop_usb on Usb DVB-T Adapter Intuix S800

Hi Geff,

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, geff toto wrote:
>  If you are interested for the article of the wiki at :
>
>  http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB_USB
>
>  I am using a Usb DVB-T Adapter Intuix S800 and when I boot GeekBox the driver is self detected :

> b2c2-flexcop: B2C2 FlexcopII/II(b)/III digital TV receiver chip loaded successfully
> usbcore: registered new driver b2c2_flexcop_usb
>
>  I don't understand, in the wiki, why I see that the driver for the
> Liteon Usb Adapter is (It seems that Liteon and Intuix are the same
> adapters) :

As you may already found out, the device is not working like this.

Unfortunately you made a misassumption when you read the log. You just
load a lot of usb modules. None of these module claims a device (because
none of them found any device to claim). The message b2c2-flexcop .... is
just a message that indicates the driver is loaded.

regards,
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx