[linux-dvb] patch collection for Kernel 2.6.16-rc1

Uwe Bugla wrote:
> Now why I am so angry?
> 1. Because people like Johannes do not do the job they are being paid for at
> the right time. I am not ready to wait half a year!

None of the dvb developers are paid for any of these things .. The first
thing that you could have done is to be a bit polite, whether in private
mails or public mails. Being quite rude, others tend not to help you.

Regarding the earlier regression, i would say that it was your mistake
that you created a regression. You cannot blame anybody else for that.
Inspite of that Johannes tried to help you, didn't he .. ?

Regards,
Manu