[linux-dvb] channels.conf for Astra 28.2/28.5 FTA + Free to View

Eurobird 1 and Astra 28.2 are nearly on same position. If you tune Eurobird you will get Astra 28.2 too.
But you can tune Astra 1D only inside UK (and nearly to UK). For example for me is too far.

Peter Zubaj

Aktivujte si neobmedzenu mailovu schranku na www.pobox.sk!