[linux-dvb] channels.conf for Astra 28.2/28.5 FTA + Free to View

Are you sure this is Astra 28.2? This looks a lot like Eurobird 1 28.5.
Your channels.conf looks a lot like mine, and I know for sure I am tuned into
Eurobird 1.  Your antenna might be very slightly off. Tiny Pop is on Eurobird
1 for sure.

William