[linux-dvb] DVB-T frequency_list_descriptor

Le Mercredi 21 D?cembre 2005 18:37, Simon Kilvington a ?crit?:

> Jon Burgess wrote:
> > Simon Kilvington wrote:
> >> wrong. Luckily, the NIT also has a frequency_list_descriptor for each
> >> transport stream which lists the other frequencies this transport stream
> >> is broadcast on - one of these frequencies is the one Malvern uses - but
> >> how can I tell which one?
> >
> > Try the scan tool from linuxtv-dvb-apps then it should tell you. It
> > tries to tune to each one in turn and then emits a list of all the
> > channels that you can tune to.
> >
> > http://linuxtv.org/downloads/
> >
> > IIRC there may be a bug in the last released linuxtv-dvb-apps package
> > which might cause scan to go get stuck retuning to the alternate
> > transmitters indefinately. I believe this is fixed in CVS, but i've
> > never had this problem myself.
> >
> >     Jon
>
> is there no way to tell without having to try each frequency?

I can't say for sure, but i think dvbscan behaves like kaffeine :
If it can't get a lock on a mux and that mux has alternate freqs, it tries
these in turn until it get a lock.
At least, that's what kaffeine does.

--
Christophe Thommeret