[linux-dvb] Cinergy T2 freezes System on rmmod

Hello
I have two Cinergy T2 USB DVB-T on my Laptop just to develop Plugins for
VDR.
I works find, but sometimes I have some Problems.

I restart up to 20-30 Times a day my VDR and each time VDR tunes to a
channel.
After awhile the first T2 don't stop shine the LED if I stop VDR. After
awhile the other seems to freeze. Both LED's shine. So I can't use them
anymore. It's ugly but not very awful if I could do something.
If I try to remove the modul by rmmod, then my whole System freeze. If I
try to pull out the usb device the system freeze to.

I'm using debian sarge with 2.6.13.2 and the driver from Kernel.
I have tried the 2.6.14.2 Kernel but with still the same bug.

Is there any "softer" way to remove the modules from the kernel?
I have tried:
rmmod cinergyT2
modprob -r cinergyT2

Greeting