[linux-dvb] Anysee box solutions - This box for free @ Tampere FIN

I have noticed there's been some discussion over the drivers and firmware of this thing but I have seen no solutions whatsoever.

I am planning on getting this box since my ISP sonera and their rival ISP elisa have announced here in Tampere Finland a campaign with a promotion prize that includes this box free of charge!

So.. Any information on this nice little gadget would be helpful!

Thanks in forehand!
Jussi