[linux-dvb] patches...

I've installed the new driver and unfortunately I don't believe it applies
to me anymore. I've traded the system in which I use this card. Now the
frontend is always recognized. If I have time this weekend I'll put it in
the old server and see what happens. I'll continue to use these for both my
102G and nexus-s.

However, the problem I still have is tuning.. I get 1-2 tunes in a row
before the card won't tune anymore unless the frontend is reset several
times. It gives:

dst_wait_dst_ready: dst wait NOT ready after 200

After that all commands to the frontend are ignored.