[linux-dvb] Re: linux-dvb Digest, Vol 11, Issue 32

Hi samuel,

 currently iam using this tool to analyse the transport stream :
 http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/showsoftware_tsr_263.html

for test streams

psi_change.m2t

http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/ISO_IEC_13818-4_2004_Conformance_Testing/Systems/

i dont know how far this link helps u , iam also badly in need of test
streams .

and do u know any thing about identifying version changes ,
plz share your ideas regarding this .

---Gemini