[linux-dvb] Problems with Pinnacle PCTV Sat

Hi,

I am currently using the DVB drivers provided with Linux Kernel 2.6.12,
and everything is doing fine. But then I bought a Hauppauge WinTV
NOVA-SE2, which is not supported by that driver version. So I downloaded
the most recent version from the CVS tree, which did recognize that card
(but there were many DMA errors in the syslog, and the recorded streams
had a lot of bad GOPs...).

My main problem with that situation: The more recent drivers from the
CVS tree do not work properly with the Pinnacle PCTV Sat, that worked
flawlessly before. When the (old) driver loads, you can hear some
clicking noises mad by some relay on the card. That sound is missing
with the new version, and the card is not able to tune correctly to any
frequency (no FE_HAS_LOCK in femon; status jumps between 00, 03 and 07).
I have to different versions of the PCTV Sat, and neither one works.

Did I miss something, or is something broken in the recent bttv drivers?!

I hope anybody has some idea about what I could do.

Thanks in advance,

Ferdinand