[linux-dvb] Twinhan 102G - dvb-bt8xx: A frontend driver was not found for device 109e/0878 subsystem 0000/0000

Well, I've never been the type to give up easily so I investigated into
areas I know about instead of attempting to debug C - which I'm not very
good at. I tried the card on another motherboard and am having 100% success
in as far as the frontend being recognized. I am specifying the card type
manually.

I hope this and whatever other information I can provide will help the
developers.

- Mark.