[linux-dvb] Re: PATCH: Nebula DigiTv PCI Remote Control support

On 09/12/05 12:04 Jukka Tastula wrote:
> It appears to me that 2.6.15-rc5 simply doesn't need a patch. With the
> drivers provided (just load evdev and ir-kbd-gpio) I get this
<snip>
> I haven't got to testing if I can get video out of it but at least the
> remote works now. That's something I've been waiting for over a year.

Jukka,

Thanks. Yes you're right. Problem was I hadn't updated my /etc/modules.
Remote and video both work fine.

Occassionaly I find that eg pressing volume up increments the channel,
but that might be to do with the timing value mention in Mark's original
email. I'll experiment with it.

Thanks Mark and others who have worked on the Nebula PCI drivers.

--
Richard Wall <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>