Fra: linux-dvb-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-dvb-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]P? vegne av Manu Abraham
Sendt: 7. desember 2005 14:23
Til: Michael Krufky
Kopi: linux-dvb
Emne: Re: [linux-dvb] A call to testers..

Michael Krufky wrote:

>Manu, please move to v4l-dvb cvs.  Having you sticking with dvb-kernel
>(write access currently disabled) is just as bad as telling users to
>wait for mainline to start testing.  (well, not quite)  ... Please
>move to v4l-dvb cvs.  There are some features that are missing from
>dvb-kernel, mainly because nobody has asked us to import them yet.  If
>you notice something from dvb-kernel that you liked is missing, then
>just say the word and we'll move it in.

Mike,

I was not taking a go at v4l-dvb, since you asked me to wait on the same
in a previous mail. My personal development has been based on some tree
dated a while back on dvb-kernel, so as it is jumping straight away to
v4l-dvb, seems like an uphill task ..

I will be loosing a lot of time to move on to v4l-dvb at the moment,
when i should be putting more effort to get the drivers working properly.

Manu