[linux-dvb] 2.4 branch of CVS

Hi :)

I'm trying to run my TT USB DVB-C receiver on the Xbox, and this works
perfectly in 2.6.14.

Unfortunately the LIRC modules for the DVD dongle, and the onboard sound
on the Xbox don't work in 2.6, so I am forced to use 2.4.

To this end I see the 2.4 branch is still at the state before the major
'FE_REFACTORING' from last year.

Can I ask some kind soul to perhaps hack in support specifically for
product ID 1004 into ttusb-budget/dvb-ttusb-budget.c in the 2.4 tree? It
was me who added support for ID 1004 (the TTUSB DVB-C) to this driver a
few months ago, but I'm at a loss to try and backport the changes
myself. My coding skills are just too weak :(

In the refactored code, it's easy to see the switch/case statements
based on PCI Product/Vendor ID, and then attach the relevant tuner +
frontend, but I can't understand how the old stuff works; I can't see
the link between the dvb-ttusb-budget.c and any actual frontend
driver :(

It's a shot in the dark, but if you don't ask, you don't get! :)

(Yes, I have also been trying to get 2.6 working properly on the Xbox
since this is obviously the more desirable solution!)

Cheers,
Gavin.