[linux-dvb] Problems with MythTV and first generation Air2PC HD card

I am new to this list so apologies if this has been answered before.
A quick search of the archives did not reveal anything.

I have two problems, one pertaining to channel tuning and the other
to audio.

Channel tuning:
- Using the <up arrow> key to change channels in mythTV results in both
  the frontend and backend hanging. Tuning to channels manually (e.g.,
  typing 41 <enter>) takes me to the correct channel. To fix the
  problem I have to kill the frontend, restart the backend and restart
  the frontend.
- Channels do not change when scheduling a recording. MythTV always
  records from the channel I left the card tuned in (but the
  title in the media library is the program I intended to record).

Audio:
- When changing channels the audio is sometimes lost. Tuning to
  a different channel usually fixes the problem, and I can even
  tune back the original channel with working audio.
- This sometimes also happens during recording, which is very bad.

My setup is as follows:
Kernel 2.6.13-1.1532_FC4 (no patches applied)
Latest nvidia driver (7676)
Intel 2.66GHz processor, 1GB RAM
Chaintech GeForce FX5200 display card
Air2PC (Technisat) ATSC-PCI (r0.2) tuner card, firmware dvb-fe-bcm3510-01.fw
MythTV installed from ATrpms

Before trying the HD card I tried my setup with a bttv card
and it worked just fine.

Can anyone help?

Christos.