[linux-dvb] Fusion 3 Gold (18ac:d800)

CityK wrote:

> A few months ago Taylor posted that he had put together a patch for
> the original Fusion 3 Gold (18ac:d800) :
> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-September/005008.html
>
> I didn't see any or perhaps missed the follow up this card, but I'm
> mildly curious if:
> a) Taylor got it working (and is anyone is using the board)?
>    and
> b) whether or not the it is working with digital cable? ... (although
> its prospects are poor, as discussed in both
> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-September/005034.html
> and
> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-September/005035.html)

Taylor never showed us a patch... I always wondered why.

Anyhow, based on the DViCO Windows driver INF file, the following patch
should be all that's necessary, unless the board has different GPIO
programming.

I don't want to apply this unless someone can test it and confirm that
it works.  It is very likely that a new card entry will be needed for
alternate GPIO settings, although the DViCO cards are known to work with
the wrong GPIO settings.  :-/