[linux-dvb] DiseQC broken with Nova CI and kernel 2.6.14 ?!

Hi Oliver

>>A friend of mine reported that diseqc is not working with his Nova CI (
>>about 18 months old ) and kernel 2.6.14. With 2.6.12 its working fine.
>>He has two Quattro LNB's ( Astra+Hotbird ) and tried a lot of different
>>deiseqc.conf settings with VDR. Even the easy-diseqc patch does not help.
>>Any ideas which change causes this problem ?
>>

>There are many different types of Nova cards.
>Please post the output of 'lspci -vn'.

Sorry for the delay - the problem is solved now. The reason was the same
as here:
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-November/005916.html

Does this mean that we have to use the 1000 Hz setting vor DVB cards to
work fine, or what is the reason that diseqc does not work with a 250 Hz
kernel ?

--
Helmut Auer, helmut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx