[linux-dvb] All UK Transmitter scan files.

Hi

I was bored one evening so.
I've written a little app to scrap UK transmitter details from
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/reception_advice/digital_trans_guide/index.asp-region=show_all.html

But I cannot find info regarding :-
Transmissiom mode QAM16, QAM64 etc
FEC 1/2 2/3 etc
Anyone know of a site that has that info?

Im pretty sure that bandwidth is 8MHz, guard interval is 2k and hierachy
is none for all of UK.

Attached is the program as it stands atm + the generated files.
Not perfect yet. But a good start.

Oh the app is written in Java. I used the sun jdk 1.5 to compile it, no
idea if will work with other jdks. License is GPL

Peter Henderson.