[linux-dvb] DVB-S2 and other (new) modulation standards

One enhancement, we discussed...

... Combi tuners should be implemented as separate frontends
(e.g. frontend0 / frontend1). So we can stick to known "struct"s
in the "union".  (... IMO)

Otherwise we have to poll status/modulation prior to an FE query.

Felix Domke schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> in the tuxbox irc channel we were discussing how to tune to DVB-S2
> transponders, of course using all that not-yet-existing (at least not in
> numbers) hardware which we all wait for.
[...]