[linux-dvb] Re: What is the Transmitter for Kirckby Stephen?

OK from that I got Caldbeck. So that looks like a likely candidate. This is  an even longer shot I guess.... but does anyone have a fully working channels.conf file for that particular transmitter? I haven't ever really had to do any of that stuff before - as I just use kaffiene which has a very easy to use built in scanner - but I don't think Kaffiene covers that specific transmitter atm.

Some info about the transmitter - in case anyone finds it useful.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/transmitters/tv_trans/tv_caldbeck.shtml

GJ

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 04:55:15PM -0000, Q wrote:

> Thanks - that is very helpful. But does anyone know which specific one I

> should use?

You can look it up at Wolfbane[1]. Results are sorted by signal

strength.

Hugo.

[1] http://www.wolfbane.com/cgi-bin/tvd.exe?

PGP key: 1C335860 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk

--- A clear conscience. Where did you get this taste ---

for luxuries, Bernard?